The Advisory Board (AB) consists of five representatives of each stakeholder group:
- information sources
The AB is informed about all EAGLE activities and has an opportunity to comment the project evolution and advise on the project out-comes.
- Penelope Allisy, EU Training and Education in Radiation Protection (EUTERP) Foundation
- Edward Lazo, Radiation Protection and Radioactive Waste Management Division, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency
- Yves Lheureux, ANCCLI (Association Nationale des Comités et Commissions Locales d'Information - National Association of Local Information Committees and Commissions)
- Patricia Lorenz, NGO, Friends of the Earth
- Marielle Rogie, Managing Director of the Belgian Nuclear Forum